General terms and conditions in DULUS +
DULUS PLUS, SRL is a shopping website aimed at the Dominican market that offers its services 24/7, with a variety of local and international brands.
The document presented below describes the Terms and Conditions that govern the use of the website.
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Every user registered in DulusPlus, declares to have the legal capacity to contract or represent whoever has it, as well as having read, agree and submit to these Terms and Conditions. In the event that a user has been registered as a company or legal person, they must have the capacity to contract on behalf of such entity and to bind it under the terms of this agreement.
- Those who do not accept these Terms and Conditions, which are mandatory and binding, will not be able to use our website or purchase the products offered.
- The transactions carried out in www.dulus.store will be subject to these Terms and Conditions, as well as the current legislation of the country. You declare to accept and know these Terms and Conditions, as well as understand that all transactions, purchase orders and, in general, any activity carried out on the page will be subject to them.
- Orders and purchases made through www.dulus.store are subject to the availability of the products. These will be processed and dispatched, except in cases of unavailable products, those restricted by law for the country and any other reason that DULUS PLUS, SRL deems pertinent.
- DULUS PLUS SRL has the power to modify, delete, replace or enter content on the website, as well as change the price established for the products before the user offers for them, all without prior notice.
- The service offered is uninterrupted and continuous, except for the services of establishments that depend on opening and closing hours; however, in the event of system failures, technical difficulties or any other cause beyond the control of DULUS PLUS SRL, they will not be attributable to it.
- DULUS PLUS, SRL reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, due to variations that may occur in the future in accordance with the authorities and laws in force in the countries. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will take effect once they are published and will be understood as accepted by the user.
II. USER REGISTRATION
To make purchases at www.dulus.store it is necessary for the user to register. The data that will be requested corresponds to the user’s identification, including name, surname, date of birth and email. A valid address will also be requested to make the shipment, along with contact information.
- It is the responsibility of the user that the data provided is real, valid, accurate, current and authentic. DULUS PLUS, SRL will not be responsible if the information is erroneous and does not allow the transaction, administrative procedure and / or shipment of the products to be carried out correctly.
- The user will access their personal account (Login) by entering their email and chosen password. The handling and confidentiality of this data will be the sole responsibility of the user.
- All operations carried out on your account are the responsibility of the user, since access to it is restricted to the entry and use of your password.
- DULUS PLUS, SRL has the right to temporarily or permanently suspend users whose data could not be confirmed, as well as those that are fraudulent or false. In cases of disqualification, all transactions carried out will be suspended, without any obligation to compensate.
- Also, it reserves the right to reject any application for registration or to cancel a previously accepted registration, without generating any right to compensation or compensation.
- The contacts with the client as well as the deliveries will be made to the telephone data and address registered in the details of their order, the client being solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data supplied to DULUS PLUS, SRL.
III. PURCHASE CONDITIONS
In order for the user to be able to make and confirm a purchase at www.dulus.store, he must necessarily and indispensable accept the Terms and Conditions established in this text, as well as inform himself about the available means of payments accepted to carry out the transaction.
- The purchase is considered accepted once the user has placed the order and pressed the Finish Purchase button. It will be processed only when the payment made by the user has been confirmed.
- For Purchase orders awaiting payment expressed in Dominican Pesos the price will remain for 1 business day, for orders expressed in any other currency other than Dominican Pesos the price will remain for 2 business days. Orders related to restaurant orders are excepted from this numeral, whose purchase orders awaiting payment must be payable immediately.
- If www.dulus.store does not receive any notification from the customer, the purchase will be automatically canceled by the system and the user will have to place the order again. DULUS PLUS, SRL is not responsible for changes that may exist in inventory or prices in the products between the period between the cancellation and the new order.
- If the user does not accept the payment of any price difference, due to his delay in payment or in the registration of the payment, the order will be canceled and the money will be reimbursed, charging 10% of this amount for administrative charges .
- The price, the weight of the item and the amount of inventory offered on www.dulus.store is set exclusively by our suppliers and affiliated merchants. Dulus Plus, SRL is not responsible for the unavailability of the products offered by them.
- Dulus.store reserves the right to cancel any order that goes against the security filters required for their approval.
- Any changes that are approved in the order or any additional payment agreement that is generated, established between the client and the provider, outside the DULUS PLUS platform, are the sole responsibility of the client.
- In the case of purchasing services, the general conditions are as follows:
- The coupon for services can only be used once (for example, barbershop, vehicle maintenance, veterinary grooming services), unless a certain number of uses is specified in the publication of the service.
- If you do not cancel the reservation in the minimum notice period indicated in the publication, you will lose the right to use your coupon.
- The service offers are not cumulative with others in progress.
- The service coupon can be used once received in an email to the email address with which you have registered.
- All reservations will be made according to the availability of the company that offers the service.
- Offers cannot be exchanged for cash at the establishment or business.
At the WebSite level
At DULUS.store we take all reasonable measures and precautions necessary to protect our customers’ personal information and we follow industry best practices to ensure that the information is not used inappropriately, altered or destroyed.
When you make a payment, DULUS.store encrypts the information of the payment card used in the purchase process using secure ports layer technology or Secur Sockets Layer (SSL) and is stored with the AES-256 encryption protocol. All PCI-DSS requirements are also followed.
At the Payment level
V. PAYMENT METHODS
All purchase operations in Dulus.store will be carried out in the following currencies and means of payment:
- Dominican pesos: Blue, Visa credit cards, MasterCard.
- American dollars: Blue, Visa credit cards, MasterCard.
Dulus Plus, SRL reserves the right to apply the security protocols it deems pertinent before processing an order paid with any of these methods.
VI. DELIVERY CONDITIONS
Once the payment has been confirmed, the products will be processed and shipped.
- The purchase is considered accepted once the user has placed the order and pressed the Finish Purchase button. When the payment has been confirmed, the order will be processed and a service channel executive will contact you to verify the delivery address and shipping payment, if applicable.
- Each order that the user makes in Dulus Plus, SRL has an associated shipping cost, which will depend on the delivery area, and its price will be priced by the courier company that is providing said service.
- Dulus Plus, SRL does not provide order consolidation services. They may be delivered in a single shipment when operation allows it.
- In the case of orders from Restaurants, Pharmacies and Supermarkets, if the quantities and / or volume of the order require special logistics, the customer will be notified of the service quote for payment.
- Shipping Information:
In addition to all the registration information, it is the client’s responsibility to correctly provide the following information for dispatch:
– Full address.
– Phone number.
– DNI, RUT, RUC, Passport or Identity Card.
– Full name of the client as it appears on their identity document, with their two names (if any) and their respective surnames.
If the information provided is inaccurate or erroneous, the user will assume the expenses generated by such situation (if any).
- In the event that delivery cannot be made because the recipient is not at home, or if the address and / or telephone number, among others, are incorrect, Dulus.store will try to deliver the product again, except for orders from Restaurants, Still lifes and Supermarkets, in which, if the customer is not available at the time of delivery, the order will be returned to the store and the user will be responsible for the costs of preparing the order, shipping and administrative expenses, for which Dulus Plus, SRL will be charged from the amount paid by the client for all associated expenses and if there is any remainder, it will be applied to your user account as a credit balance.
The user will be responsible for the shipping costs and storage costs.
- The delivery time of the order will depend on the method chosen by the client for the transfer of their purchases. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays do not count within the delivery time nor are they shipping days for non-food related orders.
- Shipping time does not include order processing time (1 to 2 business days), applicable to non-food related orders.
- Once the customer receives his order, he must review it before acceptance and receipt. Once the order is received, returns are not allowed, except that a different product has been dispatched to the one requested, for which the case must be demonstrated with the photographic and / or documentary evidence that supports the incident.
- Deliveries are made to the addresses registered by the customer on the site, address changes are not allowed during order processing. In the event that delivery cannot be made to the address originally registered by the customer, the customer will assume the additional costs generated by such modification.
- If the customer requires to process a return for reasons beyond the control of Dulus Plus, SRL or affiliated businesses, he will be subject to the payment of the freight corresponding to the return and new shipment.
VII. REFUND POLICY
- Dulus Plus SRL, does not make refunds. Online purchases have a credit balance or product changes.
- Returns are accepted for size, damaged product, or it is not what was purchased. For promotions or special events, such as Black Fridays, we only accept returns for damaged or non-purchased product.
- The time limit for merchandise returns will be seven (7) days from the date of delivery of the product. After that time, the exchange or return is no longer valid.
- For the returns of products whose components are based on chemicals (perfumes, inks, creams, among others), the merchandise must be in its original packaging in optimal conditions, the seals intact and must have their manufacturing and expiration stamp.
- All garments that are presented for return must have their corresponding manufacturer’s label and barcode. Garments will not be accepted, dirty or stained.
- Returns of swimwear or underwear will not be accepted.
- Returns of fresh or perishable products, dairy products, yogurt, cheeses, sausages, meats, fish, seafood, vegetables, refrigerated products, among others of the same type, will not be accepted.
To initiate a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will send you the instructions on how and where to send your package. Items returned to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and problems
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or you receive the wrong item, so that we can assess the problem and correct it.