The right to privacy and specifically, the right to personal data protection is one of the basic principles of DULUS PLUS. S.R.L.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
RESPONSIBLE: DULUS PLUS., S.R.L. (operating the DULUS + brand)
REGISTERED OFFICE: Km 66 of the Autovía del Coral, block 26, street 8, house 11 of the Ciudad Las Palmas residential complex, Punta Cana, Municipality of Higuey, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 (829) 850-6636
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At DULUS +, depending on the category of interested party in question, we treat the information you provide us with the following purposes. In order to provide you with the services offered by any means, the Personal Data will be used for the purposes indicated below:
Primary Purposes. Necessary for the existence and fulfillment of the legal obligation that the interested party establishes with the Responsible, which consist of:
- Verify and confirm the identity of the interested party.
- Comply with the obligations and exercise the rights derived from the legal relationship established between DULUS + and the interested party, including managing billing, collections and payments.
Secondary Purposes. They are not necessary for the existence and fulfillment of the legal relationship that the user celebrates with DULUS +, however, they are complementary and important, which consist of:
- Send communications related to offers, promotional messages, communications for marketing, advertising and commercial prospecting purposes about new or existing services.
- Promote services, events and contests in magazines, visual media, television and social networks, for which, DULUS + may use Personal Data such as: name, photographs, videos, publications and any other known or unknown advertising medium.
- Conduct surveys, market studies, participate in events, contests, games and sweepstakes, participate in social networks, chats and information that allows us to evaluate the quality of services.
In the event that you as the Holder want the Personal Data to be processed for Secondary Purposes, you can express it from the moment you provide them to DULUS +.
Other purposes. In the same way, personal data may be processed for the purpose of preventing and fighting fraud and preventing money laundering and terrorist financing, making it possible to consult and communicate information to sector files.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of personal data?
The legitimacy for the treatments indicated in the main and secondary purposes described above is based on the need to have said data and be able to process them in order to comply with the obligations assumed by DULUS + and by the interested party.
The treatment for the other purposes described above and for automated decision making, is based on the applicable regulations or on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Finally, the processing of personal data for advertising purposes is legitimized, where appropriate, by the specifically granted consent.
What type of personal data will we process?
Non-sensitive personal data:
- Identification: Name, surname, national identification number or passport number, full address, date and place of birth, nationality, official identification and images.
- Labor: Occupation
Financial and / or Patrimonial Data:
- Financial: Bank account number, bank card number.
The data that we request are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them to us, but your lack of communication entails the impossibility of providing services by DULUS +, as well as, where appropriate, your registration as a user of the DULUS + website.
Likewise, said personal data may be supplemented, complying with the requirements set forth in the regulations on personal data protection, by others obtained by DULUS +, as well as by those obtained from publicly accessible sources or by personal data that the interested party has made manifest publicly.
DULUS + will not maintain any relationship that involves the processing of Personal Data of minors or people in a state of disability. However, if your data is provided, it will be understood that they were provided by your father, mother or guardian.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement or until you indicate your refusal to continue treating them.
Who is the Data Protection delegate?
Who is the personal data protection control authority?
The control authority in Spain is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, based in Madrid (28001), calle Jorge Juan, nº 6, before whom you can make inquiries and / or claims regarding this matter, in the event that you consider that your data protection rights and freedoms have not been duly taken care of by DULUS +. For more information, you can consult the following website: https://www.agpd.es.
The control authority in the Dominican Republic is the Consumer Protection Agency
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
To Other Entities:
We inform you that the computer servers of certain service providers could be located in countries outside the European Union, where, if the level of privacy protection is not equivalent to the European and national personal data protection regulations, DULUS +, will adopt the appropriate and necessary measures to better safeguard the rights of the interested parties and the security of the information, based on the technical measures available at all times.
Official bodies and authorities:
Personal data will be provided to all those recipients to whom DULUS + is obliged to communicate said information in compliance with legal obligations, including, but not limited to, competent public bodies and administrations, such as the Tax Agencies or the foral estates, the Personal data protection control authorities, courts and tribunals, the corresponding supervisory bodies, the Public Prosecutor’s Office and / or the State security forces and bodies.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
As the owner of your personal data, you are assisted by the rights set out below, which you can exercise by proving your identity:
- Right of access. You can request information about the personal data that DULUS + has about you and about the treatments they are being subjected to, as well as obtain a copy of them in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format.
- Right of rectification. You can request the rectification of personal data that are inaccurate, and you also have the right to request that personal data that are incomplete be completed, including through an additional statement.
- Right of deletion. You can request the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by DULUS +, or when you withdraw the consent on which the treatment is based. Said request will not be applicable when the treatment is necessary based on what is indicated in the section “legitimation of the processing of personal data” above.
In this sense, if you exercise your right to be forgotten, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, only the data necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims will be kept by the person in charge. This request will not be applicable when the treatment is necessary based on what is indicated in the section “legitimation of the treatment of personal data” above, whether the treatment is necessary in the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information or for reasons of public interest.
- Right of opposition. You may oppose the processing of your personal data, unless there are reasons of legitimate interest of DULUS + to continue with the processing of personal data, in which case they will only be kept by the person responsible for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. The processing of personal data for commercial or advertising purposes will not be understood as legitimate and therefore the right of opposition will be equivalent to the revocation of the prior consent expressed. Said request will not be applicable when the treatment is necessary based on what is indicated in the section “legitimation of the processing of personal data” above.
- Right to limitation of processing I feel. You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, which could imply the blocking of the data, in the following circumstances: i) when you contest the accuracy of the data; ii) when the person in charge opposes the deletion of data because the treatment is lawful; iii) when the data controller no longer needs the data but they are accurate for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or; iv) when you have objected to the treatment, while the person in charge verifies if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over yours; in which case they will only be kept by the person responsible for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of portability. When technically possible, you can request that the personal data that concern you subject to automated processing be transmitted to another data controller, or to yourself as an interested party, in a structured format, commonly used and easy to read, and without prejudice to your rights of deletion or oblivion, in which case they will only be kept by the person responsible for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. All communication and any action carried out in the context of the exercise of your rights will be free of charge. When the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially due to their repetitive nature, DULUS + may charge a reasonable fee based on the costs incurred for their care.
The owners of the personal data obtained may exercise their rights to protect personal data through the user’s profile, and may also direct any exercise of rights to the email enabled for this purpose: email@example.com
The interested party also has models, forms and more information available on their rights on the website of the national control authority: www.aepd.es
Confidentiality of personal data
DULUS + will adopt from the beginning of the processing of personal data the necessary technical, organizational and security measures, taking into account the state of technology, to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality, availability and resilience of personal data, avoiding its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment.
We inform you that the computer servers of some DULUS + service providers could be located in countries outside the European Union, where, if the level of privacy protection is not equivalent to that established in the European personal data protection regulations and national, the appropriate and necessary measures will be adopted to better safeguard the rights of the interested parties and the security of the information, based on the technical measures available at all times.
Cookies and Online Security Protocol
A Cookie cannot read the data or information on the user’s hard drive or read the cookies created by other sites or pages. In the event that the user wishes to reject cookies or accept them selectively, they can do so by adjusting their browser preferences.
These Cookies and other technologies can be disabled. You can search for information on known browsers and find out how to adjust Cookie preferences on the following websites:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
- Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/psm/help_21/using_priv_help.html
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
The Website, as well as the Website, could contain links, hyperlinks or hypertext “links”, banners, buttons and / or internet search tools that when used by the Holders transport to other portals or internet sites that could be owned by third parties. Therefore, it does not control said sites and is not responsible for the privacy notices that they display, or in their case, the lack of them; The Personal Data that the Holders provide through said portals or internet sites other than the Website, as well as the Website, are their responsibility, so you should verify the privacy notice on each site you access.
Some links, banners and / or buttons that request Personal Data within the Website are the responsibility of third parties outside the Responsible Party, who are sometimes service providers, so they are governed by their own terms and privacy policies.
DULUS + reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, as many modifications, variations, deletions or cancellations in the contents and in the way they are presented, it deems necessary.